Monday, May 6, 2013

Home At Last

He's home; He's home! i wonder if He has a clue how happy i was to see Him walk through that door. Does He know what it means to me to be able to touch Him, to see the expressions on His face, to kiss Him, hug Him, just to lie next to Him in our bed? i wonder if He knows how much i would have liked to have greeted Him a different way, maybe waiting naked in our bed for Him to come to me there. i wonder if anyone would find it strange that i want to be naked around Him so much. Part of that is the slave in me, wanting to be His naked little slave, available to Him at all times and there to do anything for Him. But it's also the fact that i can't help but want Him every time i see Him. He has that effect on me. Such a sexy man! I swear He must have some of the most sensual lips i've ever seen. Is there anything about Him physically that doesn't excite me? i mean, really, i don't know that i've ever desired a man this way. There He was kneeling at the side of the bed, working via computer and phone, and i was sitting on the bed working figures but sneaking looks at Him, drinking in the sight of Him, and all the time thinking how sexy He is and how i couldn't wait for Him to touch me and how wet my pussy was and how badly i wanted Him. And of course, as always, He didn't disappoint. i don't even know how many times i came but He drove me crazy with His fingers, His tongue, His cock. i want Him again...NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment